Amazing British Garden Birds Fact and Activity Book
The Amazing British Garden Birds Book is a great combination of facts, colouring and activities!
For each bird there is
- A fact file page telling you its common name and its scientific name,
- When you can see them
- What they eat
- Their conservation status
- A fun fact
- A colouring page so you can colour your own version of that bird
See the description below to find out more as this book is literally full of things to do!
4 in stock
The book also includes
- This book belongs to page
- Two bird spotting lists
- A word search
- A dot to dot
- A spot the difference
- A put them in size order activity
- A maze
- A colouring page
A great colouring, activity and fact book that can be kept and referenced back to again and again. The A5 size makes it easy to carry around with you on a walk, and the wire binding makes it easy to lay flat for colouring and for flicking through to the bird you want to look at.
Printed on recycled paper using vegetable-based inks in Hertfordshire.