Doctor, Doctor!” This beautifully crafted wooden Doctor’s Kit has everything a young doctor needs to nurse sick teddies or poorly dolls back to health.
Children can listen to their patient’s heart using the stethoscope, check their temperature with the thermometer and even take a look in their ears with the otoscope.
This 10 piece pretend play set features a medicine cream bottle, reflex hammer, otoscope, thermometer, syringe, stethoscope, clipboard with paper, apron and bandage, all supplied in a colourful carry bag with handle.
Suitable for 3 years plus.
Out of stock
- Bigjigs Doctor’s Kit
- Age 3 years+
- Height: 210mm, Length: 92mm, Width: 290mm
- A great way to encourage creative and imaginative role play sessions
- Help children understand the process of going to see the Doctor
- Promotes social and language skills as children talk to their patient, discussing their health
- Encourages nurturing behaviour and empathy
- The handy carry bag makes this Doctor’s Kit a great travel companion
- Made from high quality, responsibly sourced materials
- Conforms to current European safety standards
- Consists of 10 play pieces