Lottie Doll – Rockability
Dressed in her vintage-style jacket and glasses, Lottie heads over to the Victorian Bandstand to listen to live music performances.
It’s fun to listen to new bands and musicians, discover different types of music, and let loose and dance. Lottie isn’t the greatest dancer, but she’s happy to do her own thing and isn’t scared to march to the beat of her own drum and be herself.
This playset includes a vintage-style Varsity jacket featuring the “Be Bold Be Brave Be You” print on the back, a long-sleeved t-shirt, a fun tutu skirt, sneakers, striped leggings, a cute bow hairband and a pair of retro-style cat’s eyes sunglasses.
Out of stock
- All Lottie Dolls come presented in a beautifully designed, colourful box,
- Lottie Dolls are 7 inches (18cm) tall, making them the perfect size for little hands and the ideal companion toy for a boy or girl
- All outfits are made from tactile, durable fabric and are interchangeable between dolls, to make dress-up play more fun!
- All of the dolls have high-quality saran hair which is tangle resistant.
- Ball jointed doll with bendable knees, easy to pose for imaginative play
- Removable doll shoes, able to stand on her own two feet
- Lottie Dolls encourage children to enjoy an active unplugged childhood, full of adventure